Our professional photos are up! Go to Moments in Time Photography website and username : nmbyoung password: whatever There are 700 pictures whoa but they are really nice I'll be buying some soon and be putting them up.
so I only found out tonight at survivor night that you had a blog... how did I not know already since I have one too!! I'm excited to have another friend on here and am excited to comment... so keep th posts coming... I'd love a school update!!
2 Comments:
so I only found out tonight at survivor night that you had a blog... how did I not know already since I have one too!! I'm excited to have another friend on here and am excited to comment... so keep th posts coming... I'd love a school update!!
you pictures all looked so great! Excited to see you have a blog!
Post a Comment
<< Home